Welcome back to the new term and to the summer newsletter. We would like to extend a very warm welcome to all our new children and their parents and carers. We want to make your child’s time at Triangle a happy and fulfilling experience so please let us know if you have any concerns or questions. Any member of staff will be happy to help.
Dates for the Diary
- Thursday 3rd May: Pre-School closed
- Trip to Paultons Park
- Monday 7th May: Bank Holiday – Pre-School closed
- Monday 28th May to Friday 1st June : Half Term
- Monday 4th June: Pre-School Closure Day
- Thursday 14th June : Sports Day – details to follow
- Thursday 21st June: Reserve Sports Day
- Friday 15th June: Photographer visit (Group and individual photos)
- Thursday 19th July: Last Day of Term
- Leavers Party 1.15-3.00
- Monday 3rd September: Pre School reopens for Autumn Term
As the weather becomes warmer please ensure that you send your child into Pre-School with a named sun hat and with sunscreen already applied. If you would like sunscreen reapplied during the day then please send in a named bottle of sun cream and give it to a member of staff.
Nut allergy alert
Please do not send your child in with nuts or food containing nuts as we have a child with a severe nut allergy. Thank you.
We run PE sessions on a Tuesday and Friday morning for our children who will be going to school in September and would be grateful if children could bring in shorts , a T shirt and plimsolls on these days.
Thank you for all your support.!